The Way I Am

My way of thinking

Monday, May 12, 2008

Glory Glory Manchester United

Today as many sports fan know, Mancheter United won aginst Wigan 2-0 to claim the Barclay's Premier League top of the chart position since Chelsea drew against Bolton 1-1. I'm not a big fan of football but i do say hanging out with friends while watching games played is fun and in list of my favourite pastime.

I do like to hang out with people, especially if I could have a long talk and a good conversation. Having a conversation in the cyber world and in reality is different where in reality we could read the body language of the person we are communicating with. In the cyber world. u can be sad in conversation while laughing in another conversation ( not that I did this, its just from my expirience)

Being left alone is one of the things I hate. It gives me the feeling that I am not wanted. I also dont like waiting! I'll get cranky from my best behavior if you did this to me. I just couldn't bare to wait while time passes by and you are happily doing things slowly.

My eyes are killing me now. I have to go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home